The International Long-term care Policy Network (ILPN) is a network of researchers, policy-makers and other stakeholders which promotes the global exchange of evidence and knowledge on long-term care policy.
The biannual ILPN conference aims to bring together participants from academia, policy and practice to exchange new evidence, ideas, policy approaches, innovations and challenges in the field of long-term care.
The 5th International Conference on Evidence-based Policy in Long-term Care will take place at the WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria, from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th September 2018. The official language of the conference is English.
The ILPN Conference 2018 will offer an opportunity to debate with international academics, policy makers and other experts.
Key issues include:
- the organisation, delivery, funding and regulation of long-term care services,
- the workforce and the role of migrant care workers,
- the provision and support of informal care,
- the design of long-term care instruments and policies,
- the international comparisons of care models,
- policy implications of dementia and other consequences of ageing societies,
- interaction between ageing and inequality,
- digitalisation and ageing, chances and challenges of new technologies for long-term care.
Next steps: The call for abstracts and sessions will be announced 5 February 2018.
Learn more about the conference venue here.